Monday

Find of The Week * Scotty's Cruisers * Bikes





Love this find of the week! If you happened to make it to the Bijou Market this past weekend you saw these beautiful cruiser bikes by Scotty's Cruisers. I saw several people riding away on one of these beauties and for a good reason. They are even better in person than in the pictures. I test drove one and I am in love. It's a nice smooth ride. I will be ordering one for myself and one for each of my kids. You can choose your frame color, rim color and tire color. These cruisers are also a great price too. Who would have thought such a great bike could be less than $200. That's right they start at less than $200!!! Scotty's Cruisers also has great bike baskets and bells too. Time for a family ride.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That bike looks like fun. So does your blog. Off to check it out a little more.

Maria said...

I really really want a cruiser!! Love these bikes!