Wednesday

My Favorite Finds * French Milk Bottle * New Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley


If you are lucky enough to have fresh milk, this lovely French blue glass milk bottle is the perfect storage container. Or you can snip some fresh flowers from your garden and place them on your table in it. Maybe you can serve milk in it for a brunch. It's just so pretty and affordable too. I am also excited that I now get my milk in glass bottles from the milk man every week. I have signed up for Winder Farms delivery {one of our New Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley}. We haven't had it in years and I must tell you it does taste better. We noticed right away.

4 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

I am LOVING that Milk Bottle!

Vanessa said...

YES! Winder Farms is crazy better...best chocolate milk IN THE WORLD!

VintageMixer said...

what a cute find! I love serving drinks in interesting bottles. Thanks for the tip!

Kristin said...

I LOVE thaht!!