Wednesday

New Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley * Cupcake Chic

I am excited to add Cupcake Chic as a new Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley. I love every single cupcake they make! Trista makes her cupcakes with the finest ingredients. She even puts real strawberries in her strawberry frosting. You can order Cupcake Chic cupcakes or pick up some at a few locations across The Valley. See all our of Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley here.

More Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley coming soon! so check back often...


If you would like to be consider for one of Our Favorites email me with
favorites as the subject to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com

2 comments:

Maria said...

LOVE Cupcake Chic's cupcakes. Every flavor is AMAZING!

Amber! said...

I am so sad that they are all in Happy Valley. I'll have to get some next time I venture south.