Sunday

Find of the Week * In Balance Mattress Topper by Select Comfort



The Outlast In Balance Mattress Toppers by Select Comfort are such a brilliant idea. I have been waking up in the early morning getting too hot for the covers. This mattress cover helps your body regulate your sleeping temperature so you are comfortable throughout the night. Are you the person who is always cold and your husband is always hot? This In Balance Mattress Cover helps solve that problem. I am loving my mattress cover. Ever since I put it on I am sleeping much better and no more early morning wake ups
Loves- 10 year warranty, wide bands to hold onto corners, 100% cotton cover, antimicrobial filling, machine washable.

1 comment:

Kendahl, Stepmom Extraordinaire said...

It looks comfy! I will have to check this out.