Tuesday

My Favorite Things * Badger Lip & Body Balm


Have you ever used Badger Balm? I love it. They only use the best all natural and organic ingredients like extra virgin olive oil, pure essential oils, and honey scented golden yellow beeswax. It is great for the lips as well as your hands, cuticles or other dry skin areas. In Utah we all know about dry skin and cuticles. I even rub a little on my dry heels. I keep a tin of it in my purse. Try it.
You can get it locally at Harmons, Good Earth, Sunflower Market and other stores that carry natural skin care products.

3 comments:

Sundance Kid said...

LOVE Badger Lip Balm. They have it out here in CA so I'm glad to hear they have it in UT for when I move next spring.

Rebecca said...

I need something for my dry heels. (Is that something I should admit publically?)

sarahandtim said...

It sounds so lovely! I've never tried it but that's the type of thing I want on my lips :)

cablecarcouture.com