Monday

Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley * Flour Girls & Dough Boys

{click to enlarge}

We would like welcome Flour Girls & Dough Boys to our Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley. An artisan bakery and cafe Flour Girls & Dough Boys is one of our very most favorite places to go for a snack or lunch. We always pick up a loaf or two of bread. I love the jalapeno bread. My daughter's favorite is the lemon bars. They have a large assortment of bread, treats, cupcakes, soups and sandwiches. It is well worth the drive from anywhere across The Valley to visit.

Flour Girls & Dough Boys Artisan Bakery and Cafe
35 N. Barratt Ave (150 West)
American Fork UT
801-763-9232


See some of our other Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley:
The Chocolate Bakery
Pizzeria 712
Cupcake Chic
Winder Farms
Real Salt
Metropolitan Salon
Provo Farmers Market

Check back often for even more Sweet Life Favorites in The Valley!

If you know of a great business or own a great business you think we would love. Send me an email with Favorites in The Valley as the subject to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com

Some of our favorites from Utah- Orem, Provo, American Fork, Lehi, Spanish Fork, Springville, Payson, Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, Alpine, Highland and all across Utah Valley!

3 comments:

Homespun Emily said...

I just have to second this recommendation. It's the perfect place to go with the girls for lunch!

Insurance Crazy said...

sounds really good, I'm coming over to check it out!

sarahandtim said...

I wholeheartedly agree! I've been going to Flour Girls and Dough Boys from nearly the beginning. I could spend all day there, it just doesn't get much better than that.

Have you tried Blue Lemon? It just opened in Highland and is delightful from what I hear.

www.cablecarcouture.com