Tuesday

Back to School Week * Smencils Scented Pencils

Every mom has had the homework or bookwork issue. The kids don't want to sit down and get started. This year I bought a complete set of Smencils Scented Pencils. They have yummy scents like cherry, bubble gum and watermelon. When it is time for your kids to sit down to do their bookwork they will get to choose a scent to use for their work. These pencils will be saved just for bookwork-homework time. It becomes a special treat to choose your pencil as well as a little treat for the nose. I also love they they are made from 100% recycled newspapers and the cases are corn based bio-degradable plastic.
My homework-bookwork tip for the year.

1 comment:

Jones - Keeping Up With M.O.M. said...

Ooooo! I want these for me! Although they may be even more of a distraction to Moo. I can just see her saying "I just needed to smell the pencil" like every 5 seconds when trying to write her numbers & letters ;-)