Monday

Staycation Ideas * Day Trips with Friends and Family

A day out with the girls Utah Rocky Mountain Style with Rocky Mountain Outfitters. After gearing up we headed out with our fly fishing guide Scott. I have always dreamed of fly fishing. Dreams do come true.

Scott did a great job of teaching us how to wet fly fish. Yes there is a difference between wet and dry fly fishing. Here we are on one of the most beautiful part of the Provo river.

Within 15 minutes of starting our lessons Heather caught a fish! It was a brown trout. Now that is one good teacher. I am so glad we had a guide with us. It is well worth it.

It was so peaceful standing in the river. I could have stayed for hours. I am totally sold on fly fishing. It was so much fun. Yes, as fun as I had imagined. Let's do it again sometime soon. If you have been thinking about trying fly fishing I highly recommend it.
Scott Harmon
csharmon@ix.netcom.com
801.201.2887

{The gorgeous fly fishing girls-from left to right Marie, Heather, Janet and me. }

For more great Day Trip Itineraries check out UtahValley.org They have some great fun day long activity itineraries set up for families, outdoors, hiking, mountain adventure trips and more.

No comments: