Saturday

Out Sick

{lemon yellow roses like the ones I am enjoying from my mom}
Sorry for the lack of posts this week. For the first time since I start Sweet Life in The Valley , almost 2 years ago, I haven't taken a day off. This week I was forced to take a couple of days to rest. I had an emergency appendectomy. It was not the kind of days off I would like to take but I did take the time to rest. Thanks so much for all the kind words and wishes of fast recovery. Next week I have some great post all lined up for you from a great Smock Bib tutorial to a wonderful shop I interviewed to some great giveaways and more. Have a great weekend!
xo
April ~Living The Sweet Life

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hope you feel better soon :)

Cafe Johnsonia said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you are recovering well and resting. Feel better!

Valerie said...

Hope your recovery is quick and that are being well taken care of!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Praying for a quick recovery!!

Lisa B.

windycindy said...

Take care of yourself! I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Cindi

Kami said...

I too hope you have a speedy recovery. Take Care, April!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Feel Better soon April!!!!!!!!

Camille said...

No fun! :( Hope you get feeling better!