Monday

Good Eats * Communal in Provo

Some of my favorite chefs have opened a new place in Provo. You may know them from Pizzeria 712- Joseph Mcrae and Colton Soelberg. These two guys inspire good eating. Communal is a lovely spot to share good locally grown fresh foods with friends, family and even strangers.

{Food photo via Black Eiffel}

I was invited to a wonderful lunch with some of my blogging friends to try out the new menu. There is nothing better than good food and good conversation. I sat across from Becky, Rachel and Stephanie and next to Lindsey. It is so much fun to be surrounded by people who enjoy good food.

{airline chicken photo via Cafe Johnsonia}

A few of my favorite items on the menu are the potato leek gratin, Jacob's Cove heirloom tomato bread pudding and the airline chicken. Really, the savory bread puddling is amazing! They topped off dinner with tasty desserts of butterscotch pot de creme and a chocolate caramel tart made with Amano Chocolate.
Communal is comfort food at it's finest. Enjoy!

I am so excited to let you know that Joseph and Colton are also planning to open for catering soon.

Communal
100 North University Avenue
Provo, Utah 84601
801.373.8000
Hours Of Operation
Tuesday through Saturday 5 pm to 10 pm
Communal Blog


Midweek giveaway:
-If you would like to try Communal I am giving away a $40 gift certificate to one of you!
-Email me with Communal as the subject to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com
-Please include your name & address
-Ends Thursday Oct 8th at Midnight

Given a sample by vendor/agency/brand

4 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Wow! That food looks amazing! Sure wish I lived in Utah!

Stephanie said...

Looks delicious! I can't wait to try it out.

Vanessa said...

You got BEAUTIFUL pictures! I did not, they turned out so bad for me, because of the lighting I had a hard time

courtneyb said...

I just found your blog, bummer that I missed this giveaway. I love Pizzeria 712 and have been dyeing to try their new place. Good to hear that you liked it!