Wednesday

Happy Second Birthday to Sweet Life in The Valley


I cannot believe it has already been two years today since my first post went up. It is still one of my favorites. I posted my One Great Recipe* Caramel Apples just in time for Halloween. I remember rushing out to the store to get some Halloween themed papers and ribbons, cutting some twigs for the handles and picking out the every best apples. Everyone make some of our Caramel Apples at home and celebrate with us! I will be making some tonight too.



Over the past two years many people have asked me why I started Sweet Life in The Valley. The main reason is to celebrate all the good in my life. I wanted to remind myself in written word and photos that I have a very blessed life from the family traditions to the great recipes handed down to me to the lovely field days with my kids to my favorite finds. I hope you all enjoy Sweet Life in The Valley as much as I enjoy creating it.

For a fabulous Birthday Celebration Giveaway we are giving away cupcakes to one of our Sweet Favorites The Sweet Tooth Fairy. The Vaneilla Squared Cupcakes are my favorite in case you were wondering.

Birthday Giveaway:
-We are giving away The Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcakes to one of you!
-Email me with Happy Birthday as the subject to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com
-Please include your name & address
-Ends Wednesday November 4th at Midnight

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Congrats on 2 years of fun posts! You have a great blog!

Lisa B. said...

Congratulations April!! I'm always excited to find a new post from you in my e-mail! Your blog is such a treat, and I really enjoy each and every post!!