Tuesday

Christmas Gift Idea Guide 2009 * Sorel Boots


It's here, our 2009 Christmas Gift Idea Guide. We will be posting some of our favorites for women, men, teens, tweens, children and babies throughout the coming weeks leading up to Christmas.



{click to enlarge- photos by me at Sundance Resort}

Our first pick for women and teens is Sorel Boots. I love the cute choices Sorel has this year from the faux fur topped Joan of Arc to the stylish yet warm Shila suede boots. Since winters can be cold slushy and snowy here in The Valley the girls will love these boots. No need to sacrifice being stylish to stay warm and cozy. Check out all the Sorel Boots for men and kids too.

{click to enlarge to have a closer look}

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love those tan ones! I guess I need to venture in to the land of skinny jeans so I can tuck them in to cute boots!

Marcel said...

Fabulous Pictures!!!!