Monday

Design * Apartment Therapy and other's I love


 {Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan's Big Window Challenge design}
My dream conference was this past week- Altitude Design Summit. I had lovely conversations with some of my favorite design bloggers. I nice finding out how wonderfully friendly Victoria from sfgirlbybay is and how Maxwell from Apartment Therapy is down to earth and that I have a fun high school connection to Bryan Mason who is Maggie from Mighty Girl's husband.
It was enchanting to listen to Maxwell tell us about his Big Window Challenge design "The Writer's Romantic Supper."  I love hearing the story behind all the books in his display and the portraits on the wall. It is a charming window.

It was if I was home talking with all these wonderful designers & design bloggers. I can't wait for next year.
Go vote for Maxwells' window "The Writer's Romantic Supper."  You can vote everyday.

1 comment:

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

I have seen this wallpaper before and am still in love with it. I told my husband I would love to use it in a nursey. It think it would be fun to pull out the orange and spice it up with greens and yellows. He didn't go for it since we aren't needing a nursery at the moment. :) Hopefully I will get to use it one day though because it is amazing!

Crissa