Friday

New Years Resolutions



I have three simple resolutions this year that will be attainable and enrich my life.

Do something active everyday.

Rather than choosing to loose weight or go on a diet I think choosing to be active everyday is more realistic and emotionally healthy

Learn something new.

I love learning and since this is such a broad goal it could be anything I think would be interested and I could continue it throughout the year.


Expect a miracle every single day & then give thanks for it.
If you are new to Sweet Life I wrote about our family's expect miracle jar last year. You can read more about it here Expect Miracles Jar.I added to the expect miracles jar our gratitude jar where we write down the miracles we have received.


What are your New Years Resolutions this year for 2010?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE LOVE what you said about expecting a miracle every single day and giving thanks for it. What wonderful and important words. Beautiful. Thank you.

Valerie said...

Your expect a miracle resolution that you're continuing is awesome! Great thoughts. I went and read about your jar and can't wait to start it with my children. I will look for some info on the Law of Attraction too. I've heard a bit about it, but want to learn more. And it's great that you have a gratitude jar to help keep track of all the great in your life.