Thursday

From Our Bookshelf * Chocolate Fever

I remember this fun book from childhood. When I was growing up I didn't like chocolate. I never understood the t-shirts, signs and other things that said "chocolate lover" etc. When I saw Chocolate Fever at the library in middle school it interested me because I never understood why someone would love chocolate. Oh how things have changed now. I love chocolate-fine artisan chocolate and of course a good Cadbury egg at Easter.
Since Valentine's day is this week and chocolate is very big part of Valentine's day I thought Chocolate Fever would be a fitting book.  Chocolate Fever by Robert Kimmel Smith, is about a boy who loves chocolate. He loved it so much he ate it with every meal. He ate so much he got " Chocolate Fever." This is a fun read for independent readers or younger if you would like to

No comments: