Saturday

Sweet Life in The Valley * Domain

I am so happy you found us!
For some reason I thought my www.sweetlifeinthevalley.com was on auto re-new. I found out today that it wasn't and someone snatched it from me. I am working to get this fixed asap. It is a copyrighted name so I hope this will be to my benefit as well. Hopefully the man how bought it will realize I have no money to offer him and that I am just a single mom in Utah trying to make a humble living for myself and my three kids. If you have any advice may know they guy who bought it or have anything to say feel free to email me. You can find the person's (squatter) info here http://bit.ly/arexZI by searching sweetlifeinthevalley.com
Please spread the word that we are at www.sweetlifeinthevalley.blogspot.com for now.
Thanks!
xoxox





sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That sucks!

In good news, it was great to meet you today! I am sure we will be seeing other again soon, in the future.

Emily said...

What a bite! I am so sorry! I only recently went in to my domain host to see which were on auto renew and which were manual. So glad I did! If there's anything I can do let me know. I'll spread the word about your hopefully temporary URL change. Good luck!

Motherboard said...

How are things going? Any luck with the squatter? I've been thinking about you!

Also, I know I've said it before, but thank you so much for being such an inspiration to me. Am I being a scary stalker now?

courtneyb said...

really? that stinks!

Becky said...

april, i am so sorry! i hope you get it back soon!

April said...

What a jerkwad!!!

On a side note, why is it that every blog I encounter by "accident" already has KRISTINAS comment on it! LOL!!!!

Kim said...

I was wondering where you went!!! WAH!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I was wondering why you hadn't popped up in google reader. I am so sorry!

I will post your button on my blog!