Sweet Gardening * Oakdell Farms Organic Compost
It's time to get out in the garden, pull the weeds that have crept in and get the soil ready for planting. We have an organic garden. It is safer and healthier and much less expensive than buying organic at the store. I was so excited to find out that Oakdell egg farms has organic compost. This is such a great compose. It's rich dark and guess what? Smells pretty much like regular soil. Did you know it is also the only certified compost manufactured in Utah?
We started our seeds in a mix with the compost and recycled egg cartons. I have to tell you, a couple of years ago we did an experiment with compost. We planted two tomato plants each in their own bucket. One bucket had compost the other didn't. The difference in the plant with the compost was amazing. The tomato plant with the compost was more than double in size and production that the one without.
Do you want to try some for your garden? We are giving away some bags for Oakdell Egg Farms Organic Compost to one of you but you must be in Utah to win.
- fill out the Oakdell Egg Farms Organic Compost Giveaway form
- extra entry tweet: Win Oakdell Organic Compost on @sweetlifeinthe http://goo.gl/fb/tXk9V
- extra entry blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- extra entry follow @sweetlifeinthe and @crazibeautifulw on twitter
- extra entry become a fan of CraziBeautiful on Facebook
- giveaway ends May 3rd 2010 at midnight
Giveaway and samples provided by Oakdell Egg Farms.