Monday

Sweet Life * Country Living Magazine and some bloggers

 
It's here! Did you see the June issue of County Living Magazine!?!?! Yes, that is me with three other bloggers Marie, Janet and Heather,  in waders getting ready to go fly fishing on the Provo River in Midway. It was during the Summer Social Retreat I organized last summer. {you can see more picture of us here} Even though it's a small spotlight I am so happy they asked me to be the My Country Life feature for June. Thanks so much for all the kind emails about you noticing it and welcome to all those who found Sweet Life through Country Living.


Thanks so much to our wonderful photographer Jennifer of Fotohok Photography who was there with us to capture this moment for us.
 Did you also noticed that the last page of the June issue they also featured another Valley favorite? It's the Springville S.O.S. Soda Shop. What a great month for The Valley!

10 comments:

a pina colada said...

Yea April! That is super exciting and fun. Congrats. I love flyfishing... in fact, my first date, with my now hubby, was flyfishing. We need to go sometime. :)

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Congratulations! That is beyond cool!

Vanessa said...

Very Very Exciting! Darn me for not doing fly fishing!! ;)

vanessa from inevergrewup

Emily said...

That is so awesome, April! YAY!!!

Elizabeths Attic said...

Found you through Country Life and will be following you from the UK.
Beverley
www.beverleylovestosew.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

Found you through a tweet/link on my tweet feed and couldn't resist. Congratulations on the Country Living coverage. Your blog is beautiful. I'll follow you both on twitter and RSS to keep up with what your doing creatively. Nice job.
Cynthia Bailey MD
http://www.otbskincare.com/blog/

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

April -- how awesome!!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Yahoo! My friend said she opened her magazine and found me! So fun. Thanks, April!

Jann said...

You're the BEST!!! And cute too!

xoxo

Kim said...

Just found you in Country Living...I love this magazine and as a Utah native, I now love your blog! Just added you to my daily read...thanks!