Monday

Lifestyle * Peaches and Cream Mousse


Peaches, peaches and more peaches this week. One of the tastiest and easiest recipes for peaches is this easy Peaches and Cream Mousse using the isi Creative Whip. I have been wanting one of these since I was a barista at Barnes and Noble. I just wanted one so I could have fresh whipped cream on hand for hot cocoa, pie and sundays. I had no idea that you could use it to whip anything cold and somewhat liquid. It makes a wonderful mousse.


To use the isi Creative Whip you simply fill to the fill line. Mine is the 1/2 pint size. Choose a decorative tip. Screw it on. Screw on the charger cartridge {this is what adds the air} shake a few times and it's ready to use.

Easy Peaches and Cream Mousse

  • 1 cup fresh peaches
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream
After cutting up peaches into chunks add peaches and sugar to heavy bottom sauce pan. Simmer until the peaches become soft and mushy. The juices will thicken slightly. This will take about 10 minutes. Puree peaches in food processor. Cool in refrigerator until cold. Add 1/2 cup peach puree and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream to the isi Creative Whip. Follow directions above to dispense into bowls.

Tip: Make sure your contents are shaken to the top of the container to prevent air spurts. 




isi Creative Whip provided for use- I only write about products I love. If you have a product or service you think I would love email me a sweetlifeinthevalley at gmail

2 comments:

Becky said...

APRIL! Love this idea. I have buckets of peaches from my in-laws' trees. I will try this---amazing!

April~Living the Sweet Life said...

Don't you feel lucky with all those peaches. We are making all sorts of peachy things this week but this peaches and cream mousse is just the right amount of sweet, creamy and tart.