Tuesday

Simply * Paper Mate Biodegradable Pens for Back to School

Have you seen the new Paper Mate biodegradable pens and mechanical pencils? Since we have been going green, organic, natural and non-toxic over the past couple of years I have been mindful of the little bits of odds and ends waste such as pens. It is kind of hard to recycle a pen with all the small parts many of which are different types of plastic and metal. I love these new biodegradable pens and mechanical pencils from Paper Mate.

Once you run out of ink or lead you can take them apart and bury the most of the parts in your compost bin! It's also a fun project to do with the kids. "Plant" your pen parts with your kids and wait to see it decompose into the soil in about a year.
Are you ready for back to school?








Pens and pencils provided by Paper Mate and received a gift for participation- I only write about products I love. If you have a product you think I would love you can contact me at sweetlifeinthevalley @ gmail .com

No comments: