Tuesday

Lifestyle * Favorite Winter Activities



I have a fun project coming up to be announced in October. I'm so excited to tell you about it! For part of this project I am putting together a list of  Favorite Winter Activities. I would love to hear your top 10 favorite things to do in the winter. They can be indoor or outdoor. It can be family tradition. Anything at all would be great. If I use something from your list I will be sure to credit you. I promise it will be totally worth sharing!
Tell me here: Favorite Winter Activities
Be sure to tell your friends to submit their ideas too!!
xo

3 comments:

aroundmytable said...

This looks like so mucg fun! I miss snow. haven't seen it in years.
TC,
Anna

I Am Boymom said...

I love that snow suit! Really cute and trendy!!

April~Living the Sweet Life said...

The snow suit is cute. We love it! It's from Columbia Sports. They have some great fashionable winter gear.