Thursday

Lifestyle * Kitchen Wish List


William Sonoma is my happy place. I go there when I need a little pick-me-up. The classic jazz music, the wood floors and walls and walls of tools, gadgets, linens and food items make me feel better instantly. These are a few of the things I have on my Kitchen Wish List from William Sonoma.

No.1 Boos End-Grain Butcher Block Classic Kitchen Cart a nice alternative to my sister's beautiful rustic antique butcher block
No.2 KitchenAid Professional 610 Stand Mixer is still on my list and at the very tippy top. It's a kitchen must have.
No.3 Le Creuset 6 3/4-Qt. Oval Dutch Oven in Lemongrass love the green color and I have always wanted a Le Creuset Dutch Oven. I would use it all the time. With fall coming I would fill it thick rich fall stews and other autumn eats.
No.4 Staub Mini Round Cocotte Set, 1/4-Qt. in Sapphire Blue would be perfect for individual mac & cheese, pot pies and crisps.
No.5 Cuisinart Griddler Grill, Griddle & Panini Press I need a griddle and a panini press this is the perfect mix of both. Filled French toast and paninis will become regular treats.
What is on your kitchen wish list?







7 comments:

Tauni said...

I have the panini press. Love it! Pair it up with a couple breads from "Artisan Bread in Five Min. a Day" and you will be a happy girl.

April~Living the Sweet Life said...

Tauni-sounds like a good idea. Harmon's here in Orem has an amazing selection of artisan breads too.

Maria said...

Great picks! I love them all!

Kimberly said...

you can double your list lol :) this is great!

Karen Scoffield said...

Have you considered the bosch mixer over the kitchen aid? I wish I would have gotten that instead.

April~Living the Sweet Life said...

Karen, I haven't really thought about a Bosch mixer. I should go and look at them. Thanks for the tip!

Jackie said...

Kitchenaid: check
Le Creuset Dutch oven: check
Staub mini cocotte: check
Cuisinart griddler: check

Unfortunately, I don't have enough space for a butcher block... :(

Jackie at PhamFatale.com