Monday

Finds * Ralph Lauren Sanderson Pants

Over time I have come to look for basic outfits I can throw on at a minutes notice and look put together. Basic black head to toe with an accent of color and texture in my accessories is one of the easiest ways to go from a meeting to a dinner party. It always looks classic. A black pant is what I consider an investment piece. You will wear it a lot, it goes almost anywhere, and needs to have a great line and be a quality. It is one of those items I spend more on when I'm buying new clothes. As a part of the Ralph Lauren ambassadorship I was introduced to the Ralph Lauren Sanderson Pants. I love them! They are sleek and a perfect essential for the easy go to outfit. I love the fit with the straight leg, the stretch for comfort, and the length is perfect for a nice pair of heels. I am so happy to have them as a beautiful addition to my wardrobe. I am excited to wear them to many of the holiday parties I am attending this year. I am sure you will see me wearing them at my next event.
Bonus: The Sanderson Pants come in sizes that fit from petite to plus size so almost everyone can have a beautiful bit Ralph Lauren in their wardrobe.


What is your favorite go to clothing item for the holidays?




I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Ralph Lauren and received a pair of Lauren by Ralph Lauren pants to help facilitate my review.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hmmm....
I recently lost a lot of weight and I'm puttring together a whole new wardrobe... it's been hard... but I want to look good (mostly bcause I've worked so hard at it).

I do love a good trouser.