Tuesday

Lifestyle * Freebie



When I have three kids under 3 we used a ton of wipes. As they have gotten older I have stopped buying wipes but those baby wipes I use to buy always came in handy. One thing I wish they had back in the potty training years was a flushable wipe. Everyone that has gone through potty training knows what I mean. I liked using for my self as well. Thoughts of a bade have entered my mind but space, time and who really wants to risk getting your pants wet. I got to try a package of the Cottonelle flushable wipes and love them. Cottonelle is offering   FREEBIE to everyone to try a package that comes with a handy Command™ strip to attach the package near the toilet. Go to GetFreshwithaFriend.com to get a free package for yourself.







Disclosure-I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of the Cottonelle brand and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: