Tuesday

Lifestyle * Music Nora Jones



Did you see that Nora Jones has a new Cd coming out this week? I am a huge Norah Jones fan. Norah Jones'  album " "Featuring..." is a compilation of some of the best singers singing with Norah. I had a chance to listen to it and love it. One of my favorite songs Baby it's Cold Outside, is sung by two of my all time favorite singers, Willie Nelson and Norah Jones. What's nice about the music is each of the artists stay true to their style when singing. The album is a nice mix of jazz and bluegrass.




Disclosure-Cd provided by Norah Jones and One2One Network for review purposes.

2 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I can't wait to check it out. I really loved her last album.

April~Living the Sweet Life said...

This album is great because it has so many people singing with her you get a great variety of music.