Monday

Local * Peppermint Pedicures at Acaydia



Pretty feet even in winter is nice thing. This week my daughter & I had a girls night out that included Peppermint Pedicures at Acaydia School of Aesthetics.  I love peppermint. It's the most heavenly winter scent!


We sat on cushy seats covered in comfy pillows. Winter weather can leave feet dry and cold. It was nice to soaked our feet, be massaged, trimmed and topped off with a moisturizing hot towel wrap.


My feet feel naked without any nail polish. It's just one of those things I like to have for myself. We picked out holiday colors. I choose a red and my daughter choose the prettiest turquoise blue. I love the OPI nail polish colors and how OPI polish stays on for a long time. Perfect for our parties & New Years!

We got to take home our file and buffer in a cute silver bag. If you bring it with you to your next pedicure you get $3 off! Love this budget and eco-friendly idea.


From now until January 8th 2011, Peppermint Pedicures are only $15.


Acaydia School of Aesthetics 
86 North University Avenue Suite 130
Provo, Utah
801. 377.0025





Pedicures provided by Acaydia for review. If you would like us to come try out your products or services contact me at sweetlifeinthevalley at gmail with local review as the topic.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Acaydia is the best kept secret in the valley! An absolutely GORGEOUS facility...and the prices are unbelievable. I am a forever client!