Monday

One Great Recipe * Communal's Gingerbread


My daughter and I had a girls night that included a delicious meal at Communal {restaurant} in Provo. For dessert we had sipping cocoa and the most amazing gingerbread ever! They are ever so wonderful to share their Gingerbread Recipe with everyone on their blog. I am making it this week. It is one of the recipes I recommend you print or write down and place in your recipe collection right away.



Note: Communal is one of our Favorites in The Valley! If you would like to be consider a Sweet Life Favorite in The Valley contact me at sweetlifeinthevalley @ gmail com with Favorites in The Valley as the topic.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

April I love your new magazine! How exciting to see someones dream turn to reality! I wish you continued success in the coming new year! Congratulations!

Simply the Sweet Life said...

Thanks Michelle! Happy New Year to you too!
April-Living the Sweet Life