Monday

Sweet Home School * Wordsmith Writing





When we find a educational resource for our home school we love I have to share. Good books, workbooks, websites and lesson plans that really work are hard to find. Wordsmith, a great creative writing workbook by Janie B Cheaney is one of those gems. A common problem for kids when given a writing assignment is not knowing where to start. All three of my kids had this problem. I have even had this problem in the past. Cheaney guide your 7-9th grader or older (me) through the process of creating an interesting and engaging story. The lessons are easy to follow, understandable and humorous. As I have been teaching my kids I have been brushing up on my own skills as well.  If you have a 7-9th grader home school or not Wordsmith is a valuable to bring out the expressive and creative writer in your child. I highly recommend it.



note-wordsmith workbook and teachers guide provided for review all opinions are mine.

No comments: