Thursday

TravelingMom and Walt Disney World Resort



I am off for a few days to go to Walt Disney World Resort for the first time-yay! TravelingMom {I write for them} is having a retreat/press trip hosted by Disney World. We will be chatting with the PR and Social Media cast members at Walt Disney World Resort which means I will come back with some great insider tips for you and a some photos of all the fun. I am flying standby on JetBlue so fingers crossed I make the flight...missed it last night.



We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge with a view of animals such as giraffes and elephants out our hotel room. We have plans to do a scavenger hunt across the parks so I am sure I will have fun things to tell you about that you won't want to miss on your next trip to Disney World.
xo

No comments: