Monday

Spring Garden Inspiration from Epcot and Disney* Sweet Gardening



This past weekend I was attending the Disney Social Media Mom Celebration at Walt Disney World Resort. The International Flower & Garden Festival is happening right now. The flowers are beautiful. Topiaries of Disney characters are throughout the park. It was a fresh, green and colorful escape from the Utah weather.

I had the chance to go on the Living with the Land ride which takes you through the test gardens at Disney. It got my gardening and design ideas going. They have hanging gardens that are plants such as tomatoes, peppers and even pumpkins that are trained into trees and hang from a trellis. Wouldn't it be amazing to sit in your garden under an edible umbrella! This is on my list of things to do. More on gardening to come when I make it home from my long stay in the JFK airport......
xo

1 comment:

Aimee @ The Stylish Nest said...

Those pumpkins! Oh my goodness that is awesome!!