Monday

One Great Recipe * All You Magazine


I was asked to participate in a shop challenge that included shopping at Walmart for the All You magazine and to find a good recipe in the magazine that included Kraft cheese and to make that recipe. I have never read All You magazine before but was happy to see the price was low and they had some cute ideas for summer parties in the current issue.

Since my kids have been asking me to make enchiladas this week I chose a Slow Cooker Enchilada Recipe. I decided to make the quicker version over since I needed dinner on the table a bit quicker but the idea of a slow cooker enchilada recipes sounds like a great idea to me!


The recipe in the magazine is very similar to the recipe I usually use but adds black beans and corn. It is simple, inexpensive {cost less than $10 for a family of 4}, and tasty. I am sure to use it again and again. The kids loved it. All You is a magazine I am most likely going to pick up again and flip through for some simple fun ideas easy recipes and living on less ideas.



This post has been sponsored by Collective Bias all opinions are my own &

1 comment:

mindi said...

I love the All You magazine! My favorite part is all the coupons it has - normally $60-$90 worth each month!