Tuesday

Find of the Week * Miraclesuits Swim Suits



For all the mom's and women out there who think they can not go to the pool with their kids I am telling you if I can you all can. I love the Miraclesuits swim suits I have. They hold me in, lift me up and fit {which is hard even when I was thin.} I have been down the big slides with the kids and I've been out at the pool and having a great time. I know the models they show are "perfect" looking but mine fits be just as great as the models suits fit them. Tip: since they are shaping suits be sure to pull up the suit as you go and adjust the from the bottom up before pulling it over your shoulders.



Miraclesuits did send me a suit because I wanted to check them out and see if they are as good as they claimed. As you all know I do not post about anything I don't like so all opinions are my own. 

No comments: