Sunday

Last Days of Summer & Labor Day Weekend * Sweet Family Life



The last days of Summer are here. Most pools close after Labor Day weekend so we are getting in as much swimming as we can. We have a family pass to a local water park and my brother has a pool so we are going to spend every day this week swimming. Labor day weekend is my 40th birthday on the 4th! {More on that to come soon} I'm not sure what we are doing for my birthday yet but I'm sure I will want to go swimming one last time before all the pools close for the season.



Saturday we are planning to make some of these delicious guacamole burgers, cucumber salad, baked potato salad and some fresh salsa from our garden veggies.

What do you plan to do Labor Day weekend?




*Thanks to Neutrogena from sponsoring this post. Neutrogena is currently offering $2 off Wet Skin Sunblock  Be sure to sign up to get your coupon. 
We will be using their water proof Wet Skin sunblock spray so we can spend as much time at the pool as possible. They have a great Helioplex® formula that allows you to apply the sunblock on both dry & wet skin. It's also a broad spectrum sunblock. A few cool things about it. Neutrogena Wet Skin sunblock Applies to wet or dry skin, Sweatproof, Waterproof, Oil-free, PABA-free, has Continuous spray and is Hypoallergenic. 
I compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own.

No comments: