Saturday

Station 22 Cafe in Provo * Good Eats


Utah Valley has a pretty great food scene happening. One that I hope can be supported so it can thrive and grow. One of my favorite restaurants in addition to Pizzeria 712 and Communal is Station 22 Cafe in downtown Provo. The food is fresh, delicious, seasonal and a really great price.


{a few of our blogging friends left to right top to bottom me- Frieda Loves Bread- ISLY- Keeping Up with MOM- Busy Mommy MediaCute Culture Chick}

A group of our Utah Bloggers met up for a holiday dinner at Station 22 Cafe and had the chance to sample the menu.  As you can see their menu is amazingly delicious!


This is some seriously amazing food!
1. Winter Squash with Brown Sugar and Pecans
2. Smashed Potatoes with Station 22 signature gravy even non-gravy lovers will love
3. Sweet Potato Fries
4. I can not remember the name of this one but it was delicious
5. Memphis Fried Chicken best of the sandwiches!
6. Chicken Salad yum!


Now for the turkey legs. Have you tried the turkey legs at Disneyland or Disney World? You know the ones you have to wait in a long line to get. Stations 22's turkey legs blow the Disney turkey legs out of the water. They are so tender and fall off the bone goodness. I crave them all time and I am not much of a meat eater.


Another star of the Station 22 Cafe menu is The Adventist, a very flavorful veggie burger. I know you are thinking there is no way a veggie burger can be describe as good or flavorful. It is! You must try it to believe how good it really tastes.

Station 22 Cafe is social. Check them out here:
Website- Station 22 Cafe
Facebook- Station 22 Cafe
Twitter- @station22cafe
Blog- Station 22 Cafe

Stop by for some Good Eats
Station 22 Cafe
22 West Center St
 Provo, Utah
801.607.1803





{food provided by Station 22 Cafe for review}

1 comment:

I Am Boymom said...

Oh my gosh I must be hungry! That food looks soooo good! Now I am totally craving a trukey leg. I must remember to stop by Station 22 on my next trip to Provo.