Tuesday

Earth Day Balloon Pop at Azalea Salon and Spa * Happenin in The Valley


Join us for our Earth Month Fundraiser!!
 -Ever $10 donation gets you a balloon to pop 
-Every balloon prize is valued between $10-$100 
-All donations go to the Western Resource Advocates which helps sustain clean land and water here in Utah. Refreshments, hand massages, henna tattoos and other fun prizes!
Enter to win our prize basket as well!


Saturday, April 28, 2012
11:00am until 5:00pm

*Please bring cash to the event for donations* We will also be selling our Earth Month candles at the event! Bring your friends!

{Azalea is one of our Sweet Sponsors. Would you like to be a Sweet Sponsor too? email me at sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com}

2 comments:

Haylee said...

So I feel like this is a really stupid question.. but when is it? I'd love to go but I can't find the date or time anywhere.
Thanks!

Haylee said...

One more question. :) haha sorry I'm being so annoying, but is there a way to subscribe to your blog via email? I'd love to get updates as soon as they come. Thanks!