Friday

Sweet Deals by April * NEW Facebook Group Join Us!!

I finally did it. I decided to start sharing my secrets to living a very nice life on a very tight budget. I started a group on Facebook called Sweet Deals by April to share FREEBIES, DEALS and COUPONS with all my friends and family. AND of course I include all of you my readers as my friends.

If you Love deals, coupons, discounts and freebies? Join the Sweet Deals by April group here on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetdealsbyapril/

You are welcome to invite you trusted friends and family to join the group as well.
I am so excited to share with you all these deals!!



We have to fake it til we make it after all. And why not do it with style, class and fun!!!

Here is our list of all the Brands I am working with to bring you deals, discounts and freebies.
We are working with BIG brands including William Sonoma, Walmart, Ulta Beauty, Blendtec, Gymboree and so many more.


Click here to see the full list of Brands we work with ....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qEuyBd2yHVdPqOTBERQzTY0MJSzf2jpPzv5CSRL4RGY/edit?usp=sharing

If you don't see your favorite brand on the list please let me know and I will see if we an get them added.

These are real brands we use everyday and love. I hope you enjoy the work and love I put into it for you all.

xo
April



all brands listed are sweet and simple affiliate brands

No comments: