Monday

Sweet Life Book Club * February * The School of Essential Ingredients

It's a new month and a new book for our Sweet Life in The Valley Book Club {one sweet club}. Let me introduce you to our book read for February The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister. In this book a group of eight cooking students as well as their teacher meet in Lillian’s restaurant kitchen. Over time we learn about each of them and about their lives. Though I haven't read the book yet I knew after reading Erica's intro on her website that it is just the kind of great relaxing read I wanted for our book club. Once you read her About Page you will love her writing and her perspective.

WIN a Copy!
We also have a fun bonus for this month. We have a copy of the book to giveaway to one of our Sweet Life in The Valley Book Club members. All you have to to enter is join our Sweet Life in The Valley Book Club then post a new hello my name is type comment on our Sweet Life in The Valley Book Club on Facebook.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ok, I became a fan on facebook. The book looks great. I can't wait to read it..and maybe win it..ha!

.caroline armelle. said...

hi april! i just bought the clothespins at a craft store. in the wood section. good luck!

Motherboard said...

What great fun! I'm joining for sure!