Monday

In The Valley Find * Blend Fashions

Did you hear? There is a new Sweet Shop in Pleasant Grove with stylish modest fashions. I am so excited because now that I have a teen girl I have to hunt for modest and appropriate clothing that she feels comfortable wearing. Amanda creator of Blend Fashions got together with from Shellie from Modbod & Suzanne from Undertease to create a hip modern shopping experience right here in The Valley. They have clothes you & your daughters will love.


They have fresh modern fashions for The Valley including Free People, TAG apparel, undertease, Rock Revival, Bernardo Footwear and more-Pretty dresses, skirts, jeans, tops, sweaters, & swimwear.


They have great accessories, belts, baubles, and sunglasses. I bought a lovely yellow eyelet ruffly dress for my teen daughter. She loves it! It's time to buy some pretty things for summer. Head on over or shop online!
BlendFashions.com
Blend Fashions
285 East State Road {State St.}
Pleasant Grove, Utah
801-701-0730

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love Blend, I go there all the time! They also have a really cool blog and do videos http://www.blendfashions.com/blog/
-vanessa from inevergrewup.net

Maria said...

Glad you went there! It's a great store, huh?