Wednesday

Sweet Living * Glitter Toes * Amara Day Spa

{mom & daughter glitter toes photos by me}

Look at our glittery glitzy toes we got this week over at Amara Day Spa in Orem. Do you know what glitter toes are? They are much more than just a glittery nail polish like I once thought. Glitter toes start with a gel that is then sprinkled with glitter then setup under a light then another layer of gel. Not to worry if you aren't the disco queen glitter type they also have more subtle iridescent colors as too. They last for 6-8 weeks which means pretty toenails for the rest of the summer yahoo!
Sweet Life readers can get glitter toes if you ask for Ashlee Alex or Meagan Eckles when you make your appointment.

www.amaradayspa.com
801.226.2300
870 North 980 West
Orem Utah
801.226.2300

3 comments:

Kami said...

glitter toes for free? Yours turned out cute! I had them done last summer and I wanted them off sooner then 6 weeks, I think because of the color I chose.

Lauren @ SuperMom Central said...

Love them! And what a fun idea for a Mother/Daughter activity! I'm definitely going to have to get my little girl and I some glitter toes soon.

april~living the sweet life said...

No not for free but they are offering 20% for all of our Sweet Life readers if you ask for Ashlee or Meagan.