Sunday

Happenin' in The Valley * Coneys Frozen Custard Orem


This week we visited Coneys Custard in Orem. Somehow this great eatery has been on our list to visit but we just hadn't made it in until this week. Wow, it was sure worth the visit. Coneys is more than just Frozen custard.


Their hot dogs are amazing. They are some of the best I have even eaten and friends I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. {Chicago is known for it's hot dogs}These dogs are good. They are  Nathan’s100% beef hot dogs. We tried the Sonoran Dog {left} Chicago Dog {right.}The Sonoran hot dog is topped with with caramelized onions, bacon, pinto beans, melted cheese, fresh hand-cut salsa, guacamole, cilantro cream sauce and cilantro Yum! Loved it!! The Chicago dog is topped with sweet green relish, pickle slices, onions, tomatoes, sport peppers, yellow mustard and celery salt.

My daughter had this to say, " Mom I don't like hot dogs but I LOVE this hot dog!" She had one of the Sonoran hot dog.



My son had the double cheese burger. He told me, " Mom I am so full but this cheeseburger is so good I can't stop eating it." I love the artisan buns. They make a huge difference.



The Frozen Custard
 this.stuff.is.so.creamy! 
Why.. I asked them. It's because they slow freeze the custard which makes the little frozen crystals teeny tiny and thus a smooth frozen custard. They have cones, sundaes, shakes, malts and their cyclones. We had cycles. You choose a flavor or frozen custard and mix in toppings. I had a peanut butter with marshmallow  cream. It tastes like peanut butter fudge. My kids had a red raspberry and peanut butter with chocolate fudge. They have a great selection of toppings.

We loved everything we had. The whole family recommends checking it out and trying some good food.


Coneys – Orem
242 East University Pkwy
Orem, UT 84058 Map
801.371.0500

Coneys – American Fork
598 West Main St. Suite A
American Fork, UT 84003 Map




thanks so much to Coneys Frozen Custard for hosting us for this review and providing a great meal.

2 comments:

Leenie said...

Oh my gosh, all those food look amazing! I have never been to Coneys before, but when we come across it in the near future, you bet your boots I'll get right in there! YUM

Mrs. Diner said...

I tried that Sonoran dog, too, and LOVED it! The combination of toppings was tasty, but it was so big...did you end up eating it with a fork after a couple bites like I did?